Valentine’s Day is always the most beautiful occasion in the year, when love is all around for everyone. Just image about it and you will feel full of happiness and energy; you will want to love more, care more, and give more to the important people in your life. And for different people, Valentine’s Day means different things.
- For the kids, Valentine’s Day simply means a happy day with family and friends. They show their love by giving candies to mom, dad, and close friends. What can be cuter than that?
- For the ones who are young and single, love is fond and novel, and so is Valentine’s Day. This special day is a chance of hope to find the true love. Valentine’s Day is usually the occasion when many love stories begin, so the single hearts shouldn’t miss this opportunity to commit and share their love!
- For couples, Valentine’s Day is the most romantic and sweetest day in the year. It’s the time for couples to remember and remind the love they have shared with each others, it’s also the special occasion to do anything to let your lover know that you love and will always love him/her.
Valentine’s Day is about the human heart; why not hope and share the special moments in life with the people we love? The gifts don’t need to be expensive; as long as you spend time thinking about them and put your heart into them, they are the best gifts, as a love quote from Mother Teresa “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving”.
Get the embed code for your site.
- You will need to make a menu which consists of what you want to prepare
- You will then need to make a shopping list
- Then you will make a list of things you need to do on that day
Below are samples of these lists and a guide on how to execute them.
When planning any meal the first thing to think of is the food. What it is you will be serving/cooking. You see this all the time, you use it to order in a restaurant. Without a menu you will be like fish out of water. The menu helps you to get organized so that you don’t forget what you are preparing or what you need to shop for.
When making a romantic dinner for two, a full course is best but in case you are not very handy in the kitchen you can opt for a three course meal instead.
A five course meal includes:-
1. Hors d’oeuvre
2. Light soup
3. Fish or chicken + vegetables
4. Chicken, pork or beef + starch
Sample five course meal
Course 1 – Hors d’oeuvre (choose one)
-Carrot, cucumber and celery sticks with spicy avocado dip
-Light crackers with smoked salmon and goat cheese
Course 2 – Soup (choose one)
-Cold avocado soup
-Cream of onion soup
-Light chicken soup (stock)
Course 3 – Seafood or white meat (choose one)
-Sauteed shrimp and pasta
-Pan seared salmon
Course 4 – Beef, Poultry or Pork (choose one)
- Beef tenderloin
- Grilled pork chops
- Cornish hens (omit poultry if you had chicken in the first course)
Course 5 – Desert (choose one)
If you are making a smaller meal omit the first and third courses. Serve a salad in place of course one and two, then remove course three. Your three course meal will look something like this:
Course 1: Soup or salad
Course 2: Seafood, poultry, beef or pork
Course 3: Desert
Now you have an idea in which order each course is served you can decide how to prepare your meal. You will then find recipes to match your ideas. After you find your recipes you will then make a detailed shopping list. Omit the things you already have in your refrigerator or pantry.
After making your shopping list you will need to make a list of other items you need for decor and table such as candles, flowers, napkins, music, cutlery, table cloth. You will cross off the items as you find them in your kitchen or around the house. You may already have the napkins, tablecloth and cutlery. Add the other items to your shopping list.
Next, make a to-do list – here is a sample
- Supermarket – 9am
- Gift shop – 10am
- Pick up flowers – 10:15am
- Pick up desert at bakery – 10:30am
- Tidy apartment – 11:30am
- Lunch break – 1pm
- Marinate Chicken – 2pm
- Barber/hair salon/nails (whatever fills this spot) 2:30
- Bath/shower – 5pm
- Start Dinner – 5:30pm
- Dinner – 8pm
Now you can take this a bit further by adding a subcategory for making dinner especially for the five courses. Your first course should be pretty simple and you will make that first. Here is a sample which you can replace with your own cooking to-do.
1. Prepare meats by seasoning them. Put aside
2. Start cooking pasta/potatoes/rice
3. Prepare vegetables/salad. Place in refrigerator to chill
4. Make dressing
5. Make soup
6. Set table
7. Prepare entree
Now you have a guide how to handle preparing your dinner it should be easy from here. You can print a menu and give to your partner for keepsake to add a little interest to the dinner. Your menu should remind you how to serve your meal so you don’t mix up the courses.
To some, this is the most romantic day of the year and many are planning how to show their spouse that they really care. Many a men will want to get down on one knee and profess their love as they ask for her hand in marriage. Even though getting down on one knee can be romantic bur it’s kinda old. The old hide the ring on the desert or drop it in the champagne flute can also be dangerous as many women have choked that way. So here goes with some very safe and romantic suggestions.
Proposing with a difference will take a lot of planning and some brain work as you figure how to execute it flawlessly. Of course certain things need to be taken into consideration, like where they work, what time they will be at home, can they come for lunch, all of these things. You need to know where your spouse will be and what they will be doing especially if you plan to propose during working hours. We will start with the morning and end with the evening proposal.
- This idea is for those that live together or plan to spend the night before Valentine’s day together. Of course this can also work if you spend Valentine’s night together. You would have already picked out your ring. Make sure you awaken before him/her and sneakily place the ring on his/her finger without waking him/her. Don’t be too impatient about them waking up, the look on their face when they discover the ring will be priceless!
- Offer to make breakfast. This works best if they are having breakfast in bed but will also work fairly well at the table. Cover the plate with one of those nice food covers, you know the ones they use in the hotels. You would have placed the ring on the breakfast plate instead of the actual breakfast. So as they lift the cover their eyes will dazzle at the site of the beautiful ring! I guarantee you wont need any breakfast there.
- How about driving them to work? This one needs preplanning and of course the help of maybe a traffic policeman. Make sure you drive through an intersection where there are traffic lights. You also have to make sure that the light turns red right when you reach it, so you have to stop. It takes a bit of timing. If there is a policeman there just let him know what you are doing so he can help you by halting the traffic four ways. You go into the middle of the intersection where everyone can see you, get down on one knee, pull the ring out and present to a shocked fiance!
- If you didn’t get a chance to one of the three above, don’t worry, just send a package with the ring to his/her office. Make sure to use a good delivery service that will make sure she gets it hand delivered. When she opens the large enveloped there will be a card and taped to the inside of the card will be the ring along with the proposal note. Don’t send the ring in the box, that’s a dead giveaway. She will have a card to keep for remembrance.
- Take her for a stroll in the park. You must prearrange for some kids to hold four signs. Each of them will hold one word each; “will”, “you”, “marry” and “me”. You can have a fifth child hold their name as well to make it clear that he/she is the one you are proposing to. Don’t use strange kids. Use some kids of your friends and ask their parents permission, oh, and don’t forget to yip them or buy them some ice cream!
- You can very well have a simple canvas sign made and displayed across the entrance of their lunch spot so when you take them to lunch they will see it.
- Do you have a child? I you do, this is the perfect opportunity to show unity by letting the child ask him/her to marry you. Nothing is more touching than when a child shows how much they care about the incoming spouse. This can be done at anytime.
- Are you planning on spending the day together, like on the beach? How about taking them scuba diving? Hiding a “treasure” undersea and making sure they find it? Arrange for an undersea treasure hunt. You must also display the words “will you be mine” or something like that at the entrance of the sunken boat/wreckage.
- If you are one who likes cliches and the usual dinner and a proposal maybe proposing in the restaurant is what you need. Don’t hide the ring in the champagne or cake. Have the waiter serve the ring on a platter instead. You can also stick the ring in a rose bud and hand her the rose. As she looks at it the ring will make her eyes pop!
- There are so many ways to propose that I had to think of the most original ways. So here is the final tip. (a) If you are not a church person then see part “b”. As you finish your dinner and on the way home make sure to drive past a church. You must know the church and if the doors will be opened at that hour. Take her into the church and before God do the proposing right there. It would be extra special if you could get married in that very church. (b) so you aren’t into churches, no problem. Have you favorite night program do it for you. Have them play his/her favorite love song and then have the presenter ask him/her the question. Now you must make sure to have them in the car or at home when this happens so they are sure to hear it.
One of the best months to shop is January as many merchants are getting in new stock and want to get rid or the old. They are not really old as in outdated, they have just been in the store for a few months. Merchants will offer discounts on items in order to make way for brand new stuff. Most merchants are virtually giving away these items with their ridiculously low prices.
There are many stores which operate on the internet that will not only offer sale on items but free or discounted shipping as well. You may also be offered package deals where you can save on more than one items if you purchase them as a package.
Here are a few online stores which are having really great New Year specials.
This store is not only offering up to 60% storewide but is already advertising Cyber Monday and Black Friday deals for November and December 2013, can you believe that!
The sale now going on at Bestbuy is a clearance sale and what that means is that everything in the store must go in order to make space for incoming stuff. As mentioned, some stores offer free shipping, well, can you believe that in addition to the unbelievably slashed prices at Bestbuy, you can get free shipping as well?(conditions may apply)
If you are worried that maybe what you need you may not get on sale, think again. See the list of categories that are on sale:-
+ Home theatre systems
+ Computers and accessories
+ Electronic readers
+ Cameras and camcorders
+ Cell phones
+ Audio players
+ Mp3 players
+ Musical instruments
+ Car items and accessories
+ GPS systems
+ Household appliance
+ Household items
+ Video games
+ Health and Fitness items
Remember that BestBuy also has walk-in stores, so visit their website to get information on their nearest location to you so you don’t miss out on a great deal. In addition to the current clearance sale, BestBuy also offers daily and weekly deals.
When it comes to sales and deals there is no way we can leave this merchant out. The current sale that is on at Amazon.com is called the “New Year New You” sale where selected items are offered for special discounts.
Sale is now on for these items and categories:-
+ Safety and security
+ Household and home improvement
+ Garage, lawn and garden supplies
+ Gadgets and electronics
+ Electronic reading and musics devices
+ Health, fitness and beauty
+ Personal care
+ Shoes, clothing and accessories
+ Office and school supplies
Visit Amazon everyday to get in on their daily Goldbox deals. Also check for weekly sales and discounts as well. Be sure to take advantage of their two day free shipping during checkout and save on shipping costs.
Sears is a corporation with many stores both online and on land. Some of these stores include Kenmore, Parts Direct, Kmart, Landsend, Craftsman and more.
Sears.com now has a storewide sale of up to 60% on some items. Takes advantage of this rare opportunity to save on many items.
+ Up to 40% off fitness equipment
+ 15% off adult athletic shoes
+ Up to 20% off appliances
+ All jeans are on sale starting at $11.99
+ Sale on mechanic’s items, tools and tool accessories
+ Fashion clearance sale with up to 60% off
+ Other clothing and accessories 15% discount
+ Intimates, sleepwear, fragrances, cosmetics, jewelry and watches 10% off
+ If you purchase a television online you are eligible for up to $800 off and free delivery on top brands over $599
+ Free store pickup
+ Free shipping for online purchases of $49 or more (conditions apply)
+ Members get special discounts with points
Walmart is one of most loved department stores in the United States with many locations nationwide. Now you can shop online in the comfort of your home and save. The start of the new year has brought many resolutions and the most popular of them all is losing weight or getting fit.
Walmart will help you achieve your fitness goals with reduction on all fitness equipment and support items.
Here is what’s happening at Walmart
- All weight loss aid as low as $49.97 which includes Slim fast, Alli weight loss capsules, whey protein and pure protein powders.
- All fitness equipment prices have been slashed. Treadmills, bikes, Total Body workout machines, Ellipticals, mats, Home Gyms, Stepper and more.
- Fitness apparel as low as $8.96. Men’s, women’s, boys, girls fitness apparel, athletic shoes with 97c shipping on all fitness apparel.
* * * *
Finding deals online can be quite easy and exciting. There are a number of ways to save by getting the beast deals on everyday items, redeeming your gift certificates and using coupons such as those found on this site.
Tips: Remember to choose the best shipping option to suit your budget ad location. Read their return policies in order to know what will happen it you return and item. Check out warrantees and money back guarantee offers. Check to make sure the site you are shopping is secure as to protect your financial information.
Shop easy, shop safely and save.
Your home is where you enjoy life with people you love; it greatly affects your well-being. Therefore, you should decorate it with the help of these creative tips. Your rooms are ready to have a new cozy look this winter, and below are some feasible ideas for stylish, space-saving, and affordable decoration.
1. Paint a Focal Wall
Painting is one of the easiest and cheapest decor ideas. For example, to create a cozy look for your living room, you can consider painting the focal wall with a cozy shade of red, orange, or yellow. This will make your living room look warmer and more spacious. And why not use it as the inspiration for the style of the entire room? You can apply tones and layers; for example, you can paint the side walls a slightly lighter or darker shade than the primary wall. An orange primary wall with orange pillows on your couch would definitely create a cozy living room this winter. This color co-ordination will bring the harmony to the room. You can shop at Kohl’s for home wall decorations (get Kohl’s Promo Code).
2. Add Wall Shelves
This winter wall shelves are one of the must-haves in any room for two reasons. First, in winter, the humidity is usually low and there is more dust, so keeping as many items off the floor as possible will allow you clean more easily. Wall shelving is also an efficient way to make a room tidy and spacious; you can also utilize the corners with decorative corner shelves. Additionally, an open shelf for showpieces will create a beautiful, warm, and inviting theme for your room. For example, a wall-to-wall book shelf will deliver a sophisticated and classic look to your room. Shelves with clean and simple lines are the best choice because they not only save space but also look luxurious. Visit Home Depot to select the perfect shelf designs and get a Home Depot promo code to save on your order!
3. Add Room Dividers
Dividers can separate different spaces that are used for separate purposes and still keep your rooms airy. If you feel that your see-through room is boring and cold in winter, now is the time to buy room dividers and screens. They will create neat little spaces, bring more aspects to your house, and hence make your rooms more interesting. Furthermore, they are light so you can carry them easily; therefore, they will not obstruct your cleaning. You can also make them more beautiful by decorating them with photos and accessories. You can get the cheapest price with a Best Buy promo code.
4. Give Old Items New Dresses
After preparing the big decorative items above, you can start decorating existing items and details (drapes, pillows, bed skirts, chair covers, etc.) by changing the fabric and color. For example, give throw pillows new cozy covers, tie a bow around them, wrap bows around dining room chairs, or paint the frames of mirrors and pictures with warm colors you like. Wool, cashmere, silk, flannel, and fleece are the warmest fabrics to choose. Elegance and luxury are affordable if you dress up existing items, and you can save a lot of money by sewing them with fabrics you love from big retailers. Choose the best promotion with a Target promo code or Overstock promo code! Remember to be consistent with the style of the whole room!
5. Add More Accessories and Elements
Don’t skip small details when decorating your home as they are both cheap and efficient at refreshing your home. Candle holders with candles provide a great sense of warmth. Accessories in red tones also improve the coziness of your room. Sparkling accessories and accents in reflective tones will definitely light up the space.
Natural elements like plants and blooming flowers are ideal for a vital and inviting room. Especially in cheerless winter, everyone will feel relaxed and pleased to see them. That’s easy; you can even get them from your garden. Why not try it now?
Now you have cool decorating ideas for winter; let’s do them now!
If you feel that your dressing style is not fashionable enough and is hard to improve because of your small budget, you will change your mind and feel better after you read this article. Even among those who can afford to buy expensive clothes, some look fashionable and some don’t. Spend less and dress beautifully with these great tips. These three basic steps will help you to buy the right things at the right places and wear them in the right ways!
1. Have a Great Understanding of Fashion
For a good style orientation, you should know two things: the fashion principles and how they can be applied to your figure.
- Fashion basics and fashion trends:
Fashion basics are about current fashion styles, fabrics, colors, and so on. For example, you should know what the chic styles look like; what vintage style is; what different types of coats, dresses, boots, accessories, and etc. are available; as well as the features of different types of fabrics, how items are usually mixed together, etc. Keeping up with the latest trends is not as important as understanding the fashion principles but it helps you to stay up-to-date.
- Your figure and styles flattering your body shape:
You should know the general types of body figures, and then figure out which type your figure is, and finally find styles that will flatter your body shape and also styles that you should avoid. For example, an apple-shaped body should wear v-necks and raglan sleeves, and avoid padded shoulders and double-breasted styles. Don’t follow trends that don’t suit your body shape!
You can get all of this information from fashion magazines, fashion web sites, or official web sites of fashion stores.
2. Plan Your Wardrobe
- Mix and match before you shop:
First, imagine your ideal outfits, and then look at your closet and write down things you already have. After that, you have some ideas about the things to match in order to complete your wardrobe. For example, if your wardrobe contains some sundresses, in order to wear them in winter, you may need a denim jacket or a cardigan, leggings, and boots.
- Buy must-haves:
For big and costly items like coats, dresses, and boots, you should choose simple and classic styles in basic colors made of long-lasting materials. They are not only easy to mix and match but also never go out of style. For example, jeans match well with everything, and colors such as black and brown are always fashionable. This is the time for you to apply your knowledge of fashion basics and your body shape. One of the best places you can find great classic clothing is Old Navy, and an Old Navy promo code will bring even greater savings.
For small items like accessories, you should practice your understanding of the latest trends. Buy the most impressive and trendy items. This is the easiest way to bring the inspiration of the new trends to your wardrobe. For example, add a touch of glamour to your wardrobe with a pair of leather gloves or a fur scarf.
Moreover, although buying high quality items costs you more at the beginning, they obviously look better and last longer, and you will save more money than buying many low-quality items that fall apart after a few washes.
3. Know How to Buy for Less!
This is totally different from buying inferior or cheap clothes; you need to find the lowest price for the best quality fashion. You can find many good deals on good quality products at 6pm (Get 6pm coupons). Moreover, you should look for sales during the holidays and at the end of each season. It’s better to visit official sites and join store mailing lists for updated sales notifications.
Stylish dressing is not the privilege of the rich, and even great expense cannot guarantee a nice style. Clever people with good knowledge of fashion will always find ways to stand out from the crowd and create a good impression on others. Shop like a pro now!
For a long time, women have packed up all their summer dresses and excluded them from their winter wardrobes, but now wearing sundresses in winter is a hot trend spreading from the streets to the workplace. There are two obvious reasons for this phenomenon and for you to follow it.
Firstly, summer dresses make you look hot in the cold; while winter designs are quiet, chunky, and heavy, soft lightweight summer dresses will refresh and harmonize your winter outfit.
Additionally, you will save more money by wearing summer dresses in winter. All you need is a few essential cozy items to accessorize your dresses. And if you buy summer dresses in winter, you can get them at incredibly low prices!
Here are three simple but stylish ways to wear sundresses from season to season.
1. Jackets and Cardigans
Make a summer dress the bottom layer of your outfit, and then add a jacket or cardigan and you’re done! Layering is a simple and chic way to wear your summer dresses in winter. The various styles and colors of cardigans and jackets will winterize your dresses in different and interesting ways.
Along with the oversized trend this winter, a chunky flyaway cardigan or an oversized boyfriend cardigan from the above Urban Outfitters clothing sets may be your best choice. They add the coziness while covering your undefined waist.
As you can see, the combination of black, white, and red is always fashionable and never out-of-date; not to mention these are the trending colors this winter. Additionally, bold-colored sundresses are more suitable for winter wardrobes, but pastels and white are still wintery when we match them with dark items: black jacket with white dress, or white jacket with black and red dress.
Use an Urban Outfitters coupon code to buy stylish cardigans and jackets at better prices, and then mix-and-match your own winter outfits!
Pullovers are an alternative to jackets and cardigans. Besides wearing them with skirts, you can wear them on top of your dress, and then the dress is transformed into a skirt!
Oversized pullovers are must-have items for this style. You can also buy the sweetest sweaters at Urban Outfitters.
Floral prints used to be excluded from winter wardrobes, but now they are the cutest addition a summer dress can make to your winter outfits. Therefore, buying more floral dresses would not be an excessive investment.
In winter, sundresses are on mega-sale, so it’s the perfect time to add some new dresses to your wardrobe!
3. Tights and Boots
Tights and boots will make you feel warm and look nice even if you are wearing a summer dress in the winter. Simple tights suit any type of dress while tights with impressive prints as shown above will match solid-colored dresses.
Urban Outfitters’ new footwear collection for winter 2013 presents the hottest trends, including floral prints and studding in trendy colors. They are so fashionable!
And if you love classic and elegant style, the DSW boots below are ideal at under $50 per pair! Use a DSW coupon code for even more savings.
Fashion is amazing! As long as you know the tricks, you can play with it and overcome the limits of conventional thought. Fortunately, beautiful items are now more affordable for you to buy and show your unlimited creativity.
more affordable for you to buy and show your unlimited creativity.
As the weather becomes colder, make sure you have all the basics to carry you through the winter! Eight items every woman needs in her closetsthis winter are listed below for your consideration.
1. Warmly Dress Your Upper Body
First and foremost, in winter it is too cold for you to get anywhere without a thick winter coat. Choose a leather one that is long enough to look appropriate with a skirt or a warm wool one that is well mixed with a pair of jeans. They will bring you an elegant and stylish look. You can find a variety of coat styles at affordable prices at Urban Outfitters.
Another must-have in your closet this winter isa cashmere or angora sweater. They give you an unmatched classic look together with a soft feel. They are a bit costly, but it is an investment that will last lifetime if they are taken care properly. These are fully functional items for layering to retain your body heat. Available in various designs and colors, these kinds of sweaters will keep you warm in winter. It is good idea to find a suitable Kohl’s promo code and get at least a dozen of these mainstays at attractive prices.
2. Warm but Stylish for Your Lower Body
During the rough weather of winter, jeans are absolutely a must-have item in your closet. They will not only keep you warm and comfortable but alsocreate a fashionable look when they go with boots. You can find many cool jeans that fit you the best at 6pm.
In this cold weather, tights are another must-have item in any woman’s wardrobe. Opaque tights can add a stylish look to your outfit. For skirt and dress enthusiasts, a few pairs of thick wool tights will really work well when it is snowing out. Neutral colors like black, nude, and brown are essential as they go easily with other items. Take advantage of an Old Navy promo code to find a good selection of tights at the best prices.
Creating the perfect combination of jeans and boots is the ultimate winter essential in your wardrobe. Boots serve the purpose of keeping your feet extra warm and dry without ruining your favorite jeans. In the wet and windy weather conditions, try suede boots or fur boots! In the slushy snow, hunter boots are a particularly good choice. Besides taking good care of your feet all winter long, they also keep you upright and stylish. You will find all you need for this winter’s basics at shoes stores like Converse.
3. Cozy Up with Accessories
Headgear isalways on the list of winter basics for every woman. This accessory will warm you up and give a great addition of life and color this winter. Among all the different colors and designs, remember to go for the one that perfectly matches the other essentials in your closet!
Scarves are anothermust-have in women’s closets this winter. Your nose, cheeks, and neck are comfortably warm when wrapped in a big cozy scarf. This is not only a must-have on windy days but also has the power to change your overall look. You can stock up on this accessory with a suitable Zulily promo code for the best prices.
Last but not least, a pair of gloves will make a woman’s outfit more perfect this winter. Real leather gloves in bright colors will instantly spice up your simple coats. Much cuter than gloves, these days there are a wide variety of mittens such as classic, cable-knit, and fur mittens. Don’t let your fingers freeze in this chilly weather!Shop now and use a Threadless coupon code to enjoy the best deals.
You will be set to face any kind of bad weather this winter with the eight wardrobe basics I listed above. You can mix them up or match them with other items you have owned to stay cozy and in style. Shop now and brighten up this dull winter!
Christmas is not far away, and it is time to prepare gifts for your family and friends. There are plenty to choose from this Christmas, but you don’t know what to buy? Some suggestions in the following content may be helpful for you!
1. Best Christmas Gifts for Men
- An Apple iPad 3 is considered one of the most desirable gifts this year. The third generation iPad was released in early 2012. Its biggest selling points are the 2,048 x 1,536 “Retina Display” and an improved graphics processor. The new iPad gives you access to thousands of software applications. Of course, no man can ignore this product!
- Kindle Fire is no longer just a device to read books; now it also helps you watch movies and TV shows. The outstanding advantages of this device are ultrafast web browsing and free cloud storage. Hi-tech lovers definitely want to receive a Kindle Fire as a gift.
2. Best Christmas Gifts for Women
- Clothes: No woman can resist the attraction of fashionable clothes, and that is why a trendy coat, dress, or sweater will be a perfect gift for any woman. Especially around special holidays like Christmas, famous retailers such as 6pm often offer attractive promotions. Look for their coupons to save on wonderful gifts now! (Get 6pm coupon code)
- Boots: Choosing a pair of stylish boots at 6pm as your Christmas gifts for the woman you care about is not a bad idea. There are a variety of boot styles including knee-high boots, flat boots, ankle boots, booties, military boots, and furry boots. These fashionable and practical gifts must satisfy the most difficult receivers!
- Clutches and chic handbags: Handbags are indispensable accessories in any woman’s wardrobe. Therefore, the latest chic handbags at Urban Outfitters and Kohl’s can also be the best gifts for her!
Source: urbanoutfitters.com, kohls.com
3. Best Christmas Gifts for Couples
- Interior furniture: Interior furniture is a 100% suitable gift for couples, especially just-married ones. If you don’t know where to buy furniture, Home Depot is worth considering! It is one of the best one-stop shopping destinations for furniture.
- Couple hoodies: Couples always want to dress alike as a love identification. Couple hoodies and couple shirts at Threadless are a great option for you. And remember to use a Threadless coupon code to save on your purchase!
4. Best Christmas Gifts for Boys
- Games: Games attract boys more than any others. Why not give them one at Christmas? Nintendo, Xbox 360, and Play station games are all nice gifts. If you want to buy such games, you can visit Target and get coupons to save on other gifts.
- Toys: If receivers are under 5 years old, consider buying cute toys such as Elmo. You can opt for Let’s rock Elmo or Elmo’s A-to-Zoo.
- Shoes: why not give boys Converse shoes? I bet that they will be crazy with happiness! Sporty shoes in various styles are really meaningful Christmas gifts. It is possible to pick up this gift for about $37 at Converse. Get a Converse promo code to save even more!
5. Best Christmas Gifts for Girls
- Sleepwear: Colorful and cute sleepwear will be the best gift for girl. In fact, buying gifts for children can be rather difficult because the items go out of fashion in a short time. Choosing practical gifts such as sleepwear is better!
- Hoodies: Color-blocked faux-fur hoodies at Old Navy and Zulily will keep girls both warm and fashionable this Christmas. There are plenty of great hoodies for girls available at the two retailers.
Many other gifts are worth considering, and I hope that you will find suitable gifts for your loved ones this Christmas!
Winter will be gloomy and blue if you just stay inside your house. But it doesn’t have to be that boring because winter break is a great time to travel. The first thing to decide is whether you want a cold winter vacation or a warm one.
1. Cold Winter Destinations
Instead of doing nothing at home, you can go hiking, skiing, or just go to fun winter places where you can see lots of people playing and laughing with each other outside. Here are some outstanding destinations for you:
- Italy: Rome, Venice
Winter is the perfect time to visit Rome and Venice for two reasons. First, famous museums and sites are often less crowded in winter. Thus, you don’t have to wait long when visiting those places. Furthermore, the prices for those trips are also cheaper in winter. In Rome, the must-see places are the Forum, the Vatican, and the Colosseum. If you love shopping, there are also so many shoes and leather shops in those places. Second, Italy is famous for Winter Festivals including Christmas, New Years, and Carnevale di Venezia (Carnival of Venice). Viator – a professional travel agency – is offering massive discounts on Rome and Venice tours this winter.
- Greece: Athens
Athens has everything you need for relaxation. If you go to Athens, you can visit historical and archaeological monuments and sites such as the Parthenon, Temple of Zeus, Acropolis museum, Temple of Athena Nike, and Agora. Here you can enjoy a little sunshine and also go skiing at organized resorts. Besides, you can enjoy the lifestyle in Athens with outdoor cafes, restaurants, and cinemas, and you can spend the long nights eating, drinking, and dancing with endless happiness like everyone there.
If you are an adventurer and a nature lover, why not go to Peru and visit the great Andes Mountains? Climb up and see the beautiful sight of the mountains in winter! Machu Picchu, also called “The Lost City of the Incas,” is another fascinating place to visit in Peru. Coming to this site, you seem to be taken to another world, and another time. Still hesitating because of the distance and the travel cost? Don’t worry! With CheapOair Promo Code, you can save a lot on flights and car rental when you travel.
2. Warm Winter Destinations
If you are already surrounded by snow and winter chill, and you dream about colorful scenery, try a destination with sunshine and blue sky! Here are some suggested trips, and you can find the best deals at CheapTickets (get CheapTickets Promo Code).
India is your ideal sunny getaway destination with the finest beaches such as Gokarna and Goa. Here you have golden light, beautiful beaches backed by tropical jungles, greenery and wildlife, and winds blowing gently through your face and hair. India is also famous for temples and pagodas, and you should visit the famous Taj Mahal when you reach India. If you are worried about your travel costs, you can use Emirates Promo Code to save your budget!
- South Africa
With day temperatures averaging between 16 and 18ºC, winter is just the right time to go to the beaches of South Africa because it is much hotter in summer and spring. High sky, wide sea, immense blue, slight sunshine, and endless white sand beaches without crowds all describe Wetlands Park. Besides whale watching, you can also go there for horseback riding. Why not give it a try? South Africa also has the best hiking trails in the world. You could consider hiking the Thukela Waterfall – the second highest in the world – in KwaZulu-Natal when you travel to South Africa. You can enjoy the best mountainous scenery as well as go climbing, camping, and bird watching here.
- USA: Hawaii
This is always a dream destination for beach lovers because you can go surfing, snorkeling, swimming, and scuba diving in winter! Winter in Hawaii is wonderfully warm with the perfect average daytime winter temperature of around 25.6ºC, beautiful island views, and wonderful white-sand beaches. This place is always eventful with various activities such as whale watching, sport fishing, music everywhere, barbecues on the beach, and hottest clubs. That’s why it is always crowded and expensive, but you can save a great deal of money with coupons from Orbitz and Expedia
So while Rome and Venice, Italy, provide cultural and artistic values, Athens, Greece, is a peaceful paradise right out of mythology. India and Hawaii, US, are beach lover’s destinations, and Peru and South Africa are for adventurous nature seekers. Whether you’re looking for a cold or warm destination, you will surely have a fun-filled vacation with lots of excitement.